Consyst. Optimal ATMs encashment
“Consyst. Optimal ATMs encashment management” solution developed on the basis of in-house product LanCashManagement and Microsoft Dynamics AX – ERP-platform for large and medium-sized banks with an extensive ATM network.
Average return on investment is one year. Economic effect of implementing solution is immediately noticeable: cash mass in AM network is reduced causing, in turn, significant reducing of maintenance costs and overall improvement of encashment managing quality.
Main drivers for solutions value and benefits are:
- overall expenses reduction due to optimal management of the cash mass in the ATM network;
- ATMs maintenance workers productivity increase;
- ATM out-of-service time reduction;
- improvement of encashment managing operations quality.
Solution has modular structure and enables the following:
- organize a complete cycle of the ATM network encashment, from ATM status assessment to rendering of encashment services paperwork;
- create individual cash-demand forecast model for each ATM;
- define cash amount, denomination list and upcoming encashment time for each ATM;
- create encashment schedule.
- eliminating ATMs out-of-service time caused by insufficient cash supply;
- reducing overall costs, including encashment, cash insurance, costs from ineffective cash residing at the ATM;
- reducing the time needed to create assignments to cashier department, encashment and maintenance companies.
- Maintaining of ATMs listings, setting the basic parameters (location, working hours, a set of active cassettes, cash issuing algorithm, ATM operation model);
- Users reference-list keeping, user privileges setting;
- Setting the optimization model (encashment, cash balance, insurance, etc.).