LC Europe Kft.
IT consulting company headquartered in Budapest center, operates in Hungary since 2012 as a member of the Russian IT company Consyst Business Group. The main activities of the company include Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), full implementation, updating and technical support to these systems, license sales and the necessary systems for the application of consulting and training for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and Human Resource Management (HCM) systems.
In Hungary, we work in the following business applications:
- TURBO – TURBO ERP, TURBO EAM, TURBO BI, TURBO CPM, a business application development studio TURBO X, and a special business management solution for Hungary TURBO Management
- Oracle (Hyperion) – area of Corporate Performance Management (EPM)
- area of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Microsoft Dynamics (NAV and AX)
- Lumesse – Human Resource Management (HCM) in the field (exclusive partner in Hungary) Cornerstone OnDemand HR solutions
Our products provide effective solutions in the following sectors:
- Banking and Finance
- Energy Sector
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Traffic and Transportation
- Building industry
- Retail and distribution
- industrial manufacturing
- Public utilities
- Food industry
Our main objective is to provide solutions to customers in Hungary and Europe with the outstanding experience of Consyst Business Group in Russia and the CIS states during 18 years of excellent service. Our solutions can greatly facilitate the successful and efficient management, monitoring, analysis, money and time to business processes and results of business processes at the same time saving.
Our products are mainly for medium and are even more for large companies that many employees, diverse structure or geographically dispersed work more regions or countries with offices, therefore facing a serious and constant challenges both for business, budget and financial processes at the same time keeping, management and control as well as in the field of HR processes and workforce attraction.
If you have any questions, click here!