„Meat processing companies” is a solution developed by Consyst Business Group professionals based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, in order to automatize the management of meat processing industry. The solution supports processes of production management, customer care, partner relationships, purchasing and sales. It also supports accounting functions and financial controlling. The optimal configuration of the solution is provided by our development team which has been experienced in several realized projects.
The solution provides
- Cash flow management of the company group;
- Planning production and accounting;
- Managing product expenses;
- Operative controlling of order fulfilment;
- Transport management of raw material and any other material;
- Quality control in any phase of the production;
- The unified informational space and data consolidation for the whole company (all legal people in all areas)
- Increasing level of education and responsibility for employees.
- Creating a unified informational space for controlling the activities of the meat processing company;
- Making order placement quicker for customers during transport, decreasing the transport cycle from the warehouse;
- Production management of products with short expiration dates, decreasing deficiency of weight;
- Quality control in each phase of the production, supporting quality standards of the given sector at semi-made and finished products;
- Simplifying production planning processes, decreasing levels of production inventory and leftovers;
- Planning and calculating the exploiting of the inventory possibilities, increasing efficient exploitment of production capacity;
- Integration with the present automatical tools, increasing reliability of accounting and decreasing work on it;
- Controlling and calculating waste, decreasing levels and costs of waste;
- Increasing efficiency and accuracy during calculating planned and real costs of products, efficient inventory management and costing;
- Detailed planning and analysis of cash flow;
- Possibility to analyze and optimize company activities. Increasing quality of managerial decisions to be made.
- Managers of the company and departments;
- Business managers and accounting professionals
- Financial employees;
- Employees of warehouses and purchasing managers;
- Production specialists, logistics;
- Quality specialists;
- Customer care managers, sales team;
- Transport logistics professionals.
- Registering cattle categories in the slaughterhouse, quality grading of meat products and other types of raw meat;
- Separating meat parts (raw meat and other types of meat), price calculation regarding parts of meat during separation;
- Creating multi-level production processes, including preparing raw material, creating, packaging and labeling products;
- Managing production normatives, documentation and controlling of errors during production, recycling waste;
- Applying bar code techniques, integrating system with weight measures during both production and sales;
- Registry of expiration time, raw material items, semi-made products, finished products regarding quality attributes;
- Operative order receive, fulfilment and controlling of orders;
- Preparing route plans for transporting goods to destinations, preparing necessary documents;
- Calculating deficiency of weight during transportation, processing products sent back;
- Short-term production planning considering seasonal and pre-holiday demand differences;
- Elastic pricing possibility for large partners (supermarket chains) during sales;
- Creation of detailed analytic reports based on sales;
- Creating payment calendar, analysis and reconciliation of income and expenses by date.
Product data managment
- Two-type processing method – assembling (e.g. sausage, cold cuts) and separating (e.g. beef separation)
- Calculating profit based on processing methods;
- Calculating expenses of parts during raw meat separation, which is calculated by considering the cost factor of separated parts;
- Visual introduction of multi-level proceeding structures;
- Creating technological routes based on production processes and data of work stations;
- Hierarchical grading of product documentation, and its automatic coding.
Planning sales and production
- Planning sales considering seasonal fluctuation of demand (it can depend on seasons, holidays, etc) based on sales data of similar seasons from last year;
- Creating production plan from sales plan based on waste levels;
- Multi-level predictive models, visual presentation of model structures in a hierarchical system;
- Two-sided data exchange of production plan and MS Excel tables;
- Operative planning of production considering shifts;
- Evaluating raw material needs;
- Special reporting on sales and production, plan and fact comparison.
- Documentation of product release during each order, documentation of raw material usage;
- Creating production orders based on finished sales plans;
- Support of production at several sites;
- Automatic generation of low level production according to each phase;
- Registry and controlling of qualitative and quantitative errors during processing production orders;
- Filling up internal warehouses according to needs of orders;
- Special production report.
- Analysis of product expenses compared to raw material used and semi-made products;
- Warehouse inventory documentation (not only dates, but time length of processes);
- Documentation of industrial packaging and redeemable packaging during product sales.
Modul of Processing Customer Needs
- Preparing desks for operator managing customer needs;
- Product selection, preparing product transportation;
- Transporting products to subsidiaries (distant warehouses);
- Preparing transport routes based on customers, available vehicles, drivers and their schedule;
- Creating special reports that make controlling satisfying customer needs possible.
Sales and settlements with customers
- Printing necessary document packages validating customer orders;
- Creation of corrected follow-up documents after noticing insignificant weight differences;
- Processing and recycling of product sent back;
- Analytic reports on sales (based on Microsoft OLAP);
- Tracking creation, movements and processing of fulfilment documents;
- Setting up and printing price lists.
Payment Calendar Module
- Detailed planning of fianancial assets from income and expense side based on date;
- Managing cash flow on bills and in cashiers;
- Automatic add of bills of fright for transporters and customers into the yearly payment calendar according to the deadline of payment;
- Documentation of settlements with transporters and customers;
- Managing payments for customers, also approval processes;
- Possibility of decoding closed financial assets;
- Choosing bills or company cashier for delivery notes and payment requests;
- Creating outgoing expenses and cost orders of the cashier directly from the payment calendar;
- Partial payment of expenses in selected currency;
- Automatic exchange according to exchange commission and the date of bill noted in the contract with the partner;
- Managing flow of financial assets, controlling budgetary limitations based on budget items;
- Special reports on real and planned flow of financial assets, based on payment type and deadline, and sources of documents.
Barcoding, integration with weighing devices
- Automatic information collection from weighing devices;
- Processing number of orders and product codes during the information collection by the barcode reader;
- Integration with data collection terminals;
- Printing barcode labels.
- Setting and preparing financial and business reports which can be exported to MS Excel after;
- Integration with netbank methods in a format supported by most Hungarian banks;
- Integration with special production systems;
- The solution contains standard functions of the following: processing purchases, inventory management, financial accounting, etc.
Companies using this solution
- Dymov, Moscow;
- Horoshiy Vkus food plant, Yekaterinburg;