TalentLink is a robust yet flexible recruitment software solution and application tracking system that empowers large and midsize organizations to identify, engage and hire the best talent anywhere in the world while addressing local requirements. It provides automation, ease of use and distribution to make recruiting processes as efficient and effective as possible.
Great people are the foundation of your business. It doesn‘t matter if you‘re a huge, global brand or a smaller local company; you need to hire the best. Lumesse Recruiting is designed with talent in mind – candidates, employees, hiring managers, recruiters and HR professionals. We deliver intuitive solutions that people love to use – solutions that actively support and improve your recruitment processes and your candidate experience.
Recruitment isn’t getting any easier – and it has changed radically with the arrival of social networks in business life. Hiring is faster, more competitive, more social and no longer limited by geographic location. Talent acquisition follows new rules, processes and technology models.
Can you inspire them to join and make the process fast, easy, secure and enjoyable? And before you look externally, do you know what internal talent you should consider first?
Multiple sourcing channels will provide the best visibility to help you reach the right people at the right time. And a strong employer brand lets you attract the best – even those not actively looking to change jobs or careers. Lumesse Recruiting give you the tools and insights to improve your talent attraction and talent sourcing processes, helping you showcase your employer brand anywhere any time:
- Manage your total workforce: Lumesse TalentLink is the only recruitment solution supporting companies with their total workforce recruitment challenges. Manage your permanent hires, graduates, contractors, temps and hourly workers – all in one solution.
- People focused:
Our talent acquisition solutions are designed with talent in mind – candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and HR. We help bring all these people together to alleviate your daily recruitment challenges, improving your employer brand by creating an unbeatable candidate experience.
- Be social:
Use one of our social media channels to support your employer brand and search for candidates on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels. Let candidates apply with their LinkedIn profiles for a smooth and seamless candidate experience.
- Multi-channel marketing:
Tailor your communications strategy for each recruitment channel, from social media, digital marketing and job boards to traditional print and press, while encouraging interest from less direct sources such as referrals and careers events.
- A great candidate experience: Create a personalised experience that leaves a lasting, positive impression. Your new web 2.0 careers site can be designed to appeal to a mass audience or specialist candidate populations.
- Source great candidates:
Use your branded career sites, preferred-supplier recruitment agencies, job boards, outsourcing companies, or 200+ social media sites connected to Lumesse TalentLink, to attract great people. Lumesse TalentLink ensures you have all candidates in one place and helps you create global talent pools.
- Attract the passive candidate: Use the “Apply with LinkedIn” profile features to offer those candidates without a ready to go CV to apply on your 2.0 career website.
- Source great candidates: Use your branded career sites, preferred-supplier recruitment agencies, job boards, outsourcing companies, or 200+ social media sites connected to Lumesse TalentLink, to attract great people. Lumesse TalentLink ensures you have all candidates in one place and helps you create global talent pools.
- Better visibility, better results: Monitor the results of all your talent sourcing activities, so that messages can be refined or resources switched to achieve greater impact and attract better quality candidates. Take advantage of powerful reporting suite to empower your business.
- Be compliant:
Ensure your local compliance with equal opportunity and data protection legislation as well as internal procedures.